Search this blog
See our programmes:
Have a story related to UT?Email your idea to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Peoples: study finds two ancient ancestries ‘reconverged’ with settling of South America
- The New Rector of the University of Tartu is a Man of Action
- 5 Hacks for Making the Most out of a UT Mentoring Programme
- Do it for Tartu – what we can offer the City of Good Thoughts (Heade mõtete linn)
- How Lasting is Human Memory? Four Suggestions to Improve It!
Tagsbest of biodiversity brain career Christmas collection contest culture Erasmus Estonia Estonian Estonians EU-Russia studies fashion food future genetics health history inspiration international international students interview IT Master''s memory museum PhD PhD thesis politics psychology religion research Russia Russian semiotics student student interview student life Tartu technology Ukraine University of Tartu USA winter
Tag Archives: China
Yuxuan Chen from China describes her life in Estonia after graduating from the EU-Russia programme.
Continue reading →
Professor Rein Taagepera maps the present situation in Crimea, Russia, and Ukraine in the broader historical context, relying on quantitative studies of empire growth and decay over the last 5000 years. Continue reading →
What Putin most likely did not hear from his advisors in March 2014? Has anyone else won from the recent events in Crimea and Eastern Ukraine, besides China? Professor Emeritus of political science Rein Taagepera has the answers. Continue reading →