Search this blog
- Why you should be cautious about antibiotics: The case of Estonia
- Researchers from home: You need to be more organized
- Student diary: Planning for school and food preparation
- Student diary: About self-care in quarantine
- Student diary: Deciding about “going back” and getting reliable information on COVID-19
Get new posts once a month:
- best of
- EU-Russia studies
- international students
- PhD thesis
- student interview
- student life
- University of Tartu
Tag Archives: collaboration
“Perhaps it’s meant to coincide with the new academic year,” you might think. This is a good occasion indeed, but not good enough to be a good reason.
Although our university communities are doing well on Facebook and Twitter, we seem to be missing a spacious forum where intriguing research, new ideas, valuable experience, campus life and so much more could be shared and discussed within our academic family.
Well, some of you may be aware of our monthly newsletter, but it has been more of a one-way channel so far. Hopefully this will change radically with this blog in place.
So what are we planning here? We’d like to offer you thought-provoking research stories, posts by our talented student authors, video interviews, podcasts and plentiful opportunities to be a part of interesting discussions. Continue reading