Search this blog
See our programmes:
Have a story related to UT?Email your idea to: email@example.com
- Neuroscientist Jaan Aru: smart devices don’t make you better in your work
- A moss thought to be extinct is resurrected in a University of Tartu laboratory
- Why leaving the research site is important for a political scientist
- An important genetic test for pregnant women will soon be made in Estonia
- Lynx videos – get familiar with Estonian animal of the year!
Tagsbest of biodiversity brain career Christmas contest culture Erasmus Estonia Estonian Estonians EU-Russia studies fashion food future genetics health history inspiration international international students interview IT Master''s memory museum PhD PhD thesis political science politics psychology religion research Russia Russian semiotics student student interview student life Tartu technology Ukraine University of Tartu USA winter
Tag Archives: future
“Perhaps it’s meant to coincide with the new academic year,” you might think. This is a good occasion indeed, but not good enough to be a good reason.
Although our university communities are doing well on Facebook and Twitter, we seem to be missing a spacious forum where intriguing research, new ideas, valuable experience, campus life and so much more could be shared and discussed within our academic family.
Well, some of you may be aware of our monthly newsletter, but it has been more of a one-way channel so far. Hopefully this will change radically with this blog in place.
So what are we planning here? We’d like to offer you thought-provoking research stories, posts by our talented student authors, video interviews, podcasts and plentiful opportunities to be a part of interesting discussions. Continue reading