Search this blog
See our programmes:
Have a story related to UT?Email your idea to: email@example.com
- The New Rector of the University of Tartu is a Man of Action
- 5 Hacks for Making the Most out of a UT Mentoring Programme
- Do it for Tartu – what we can offer the City of Good Thoughts (Heade mõtete linn)
- How Lasting is Human Memory? Four Suggestions to Improve It!
- Practical Field Research in Conflict Areas: Cyprus
Tagsbest of biodiversity brain career Christmas collection contest culture Erasmus Estonia Estonian Estonians EU-Russia studies fashion food future genetics health history inspiration international international students interview IT Master''s memory museum PhD PhD thesis politics psychology religion Russia Russian semiotics startup student student interview student life Tartu technology Ukraine University of Tartu USA winter
Tag Archives: internet
Emanuel Bardone, a lecturer of educational technology, explains how technology can be used in teaching and learning, while making it more affordable, attractive, and effective. Continue reading →
A new study by the EU Kids Online research network, based on interviews with 23,000 children and their parents across Europe, shows that more than one in eight 9–16-year-old children have been bothered or upset by online content.
Estonia, Lithuania, Sweden and the Czech Republic comprise the countries where children were more at risk online, with Italy, Portugal and Turkey showing the least risk. Continue reading →