Search this blog
See our programmes:
Have a story related to UT?Email your idea to: email@example.com
- Who Owned the Right of the First Night in Estonia?
- I am the one who knocks – overcoming the small cultural differences on a term abroad
- How Rector’s Golf Cup Tournament was organised: take a peek
- Scientists, students, and companies interested in scientific cooperation will start working together
- Neuroscientist Jaan Aru: smart devices don’t make you better in your work
Tagsbest of biodiversity brain career Christmas contest culture Erasmus Estonia Estonian Estonians EU-Russia studies fashion food future genetics health history inspiration international international students interview IT Master''s memory museum PhD PhD thesis political science politics psychology religion research Russia Russian semiotics student student interview student life Tartu technology Ukraine University of Tartu USA winter
Tag Archives: Master”s
Read why so many Latvians find their way to Tartu, what their role in the Estonian student satellite project is, and what they think about life, studies, and work in Tartu. Continue reading
Yrjo Ojasaar, an internationally successful entrepreneur, consultant, and teacher, speaks about the upcoming disruption in global education, constituents of good entrepreneurial education, and startups.