Search this blog
- Meet Houman, our robotics wizard from Iran
- Favour from Nigeria: I want to be a model for how you view my continent, my country, my race
- Why is Hong Kong protesting?
- Efe and Ege: What social isolation has taught us
- Moving to the country in the midst of the coronavirus crisis: Have cities reached their growth limit?
Get new posts once a month:
- best of
- EU-Russia studies
- international students
- PhD thesis
- social media
- student interview
- student life
- University of Tartu
Tag Archives: serotonin
Reasons as to why some drivers tend to exceed speed limits constantly and why some are prone to drunk driving are entirely different, a study by UT researchers suggests.
In both cases the underlying causes can be attributed to the person’s impulsivity and tendency to seek excitement. However, whereas a drunk person decides to sit behind the steering wheel without considering the potential consequences of his or her actions, speeders tend to be very aware of what they are doing. Continue reading →