Search this blog
See our programmes:
Have a story related to UT?Email your idea to: email@example.com
- Cancer biologists from the University of Tartu help make an important discovery on Alzheimer’s disease
- 5 Tips How To Enjoy Every Second of the Annual Ball
- Creating knowledge post-Brexit
- From Think Tanks to Harvesting Potatoes – a Student Trip to Latvia
- sTARTUp Day, the Biggest Business Festival in the Baltics – How did it all Start?
Tagsbest of biodiversity brain career Christmas collection contest culture Erasmus Estonia Estonian Estonians EU-Russia studies fashion food future genetics health history inspiration international international students interview IT Master''s memory museum PhD PhD thesis politics psychology religion Russia Russian semiotics startup student student interview student life Tartu technology Ukraine University of Tartu USA winter
Tag Archives: speeding
Reasons as to why some drivers tend to exceed speed limits constantly and why some are prone to drunk driving are entirely different, a study by UT researchers suggests.
In both cases the underlying causes can be attributed to the person’s impulsivity and tendency to seek excitement. However, whereas a drunk person decides to sit behind the steering wheel without considering the potential consequences of his or her actions, speeders tend to be very aware of what they are doing. Continue reading →