Search this blog
- Favour from Nigeria: I want to be a model for how you view my continent, my country, my race
- Why is Hong Kong protesting?
- Efe and Ege: What social isolation has taught us
- Moving to the country in the midst of the coronavirus crisis: Have cities reached their growth limit?
- How happy are international students at UT?
Get new posts once a month:
- best of
- EU-Russia studies
- international students
- PhD thesis
- social media
- student interview
- student life
- University of Tartu
Tag Archives: student experience
I arrived in Tartu just over two weeks ago as part of my Erasmus, and, after a few days, I was surprised and frankly overwhelmed with one particular aspect of living here. Personally, I have already experienced going to a … Continue reading
When Iris first landed in Estonia two years ago, she remembers seeing a huge lamp in the clear, dark sky. It was the full moon, so big and so close; it felt like you could grab it. In other parts … Continue reading
Anastasiia is a fresh graduate of UT’s Democracy and Governance master’s programme from Ukraine, busy with numerous projects. She even calls her master’s thesis a project, which it surely is. Her first visit to Estonia was also within the framework … Continue reading