Search this blog
- Favour from Nigeria: I want to be a model for how you view my continent, my country, my race
- Why is Hong Kong protesting?
- Efe and Ege: What social isolation has taught us
- Moving to the country in the midst of the coronavirus crisis: Have cities reached their growth limit?
- How happy are international students at UT?
Get new posts once a month:
- best of
- EU-Russia studies
- international students
- PhD thesis
- social media
- student interview
- student life
- University of Tartu
Category Archives: Research
Geographers of the Institute of Ecology and Earth Sciences of the University of Tartu have released a study indicating that the snow situation in Estonia has substantially changed in the last decades. While our grandfathers and grandmothers could often sled … Continue reading
In an interview to UT Blog, fresh PhD Lyudmyla Zaporozhtseva unveils how she leads semiotic research at a marketing research agency in Moscow. Continue reading
Evelyn Uuemaa, a geographer and senior researcher in geoinformatics at the University of Tartu, challenged herself with the task of making 30 maps of Estonia – one in a day. Continue reading
Jason Mario Dydynski writes about how Disney’s live-action remakes compare to their older animated films in regard to creating emotion. Continue reading