Search this blog
Get our monthly newsletter:
- Everyone’s nature conservation – what can you do?
- Becoming a Tartu student – becoming a globally minded student
- What is the true ancient Estonian food?
- Affective meaning-making: novel forms of community formation
- Re-thinking Ukraine – an experimental approach to studying perceptions of contested regions
Tagsbest of biodiversity brain career Christmas contest culture Erasmus Estonia Estonian Estonians EU-Russia studies fashion food future genetics health history inspiration international international students interview IT Master''s memory museum PhD PhD thesis politics psychology religion research Russia semiotics startup student student interview student life Tartu technology Ukraine University of Tartu USA video winter
Category Archives: Research
Find out the scientifically proven medicinal effect of juniper, peppermint, birch leaves, and linden tree blossoms. Continue reading
A new genomic study highlights the closeness of the Ror and Jat Indian population groups to populations residing west of India, including modern Europe. Continue reading
Professor of Clinical Genomics and Personalized Medicine Alireza Fazeli looks into communication between cells from pregnancy to cancer. Continue reading
Read 10 most popular stories on our blog in 2018. Continue reading
Estonian scientists analysed Christmas trees: What is a plastic Christmas tree made of? Should we prefer plastic or real Christmas trees? Continue reading