Search this blog
- Favour from Nigeria: I want to be a model for how you view my continent, my country, my race
- Why is Hong Kong protesting?
- Efe and Ege: What social isolation has taught us
- Moving to the country in the midst of the coronavirus crisis: Have cities reached their growth limit?
- How happy are international students at UT?
Get new posts once a month:
- best of
- EU-Russia studies
- international students
- PhD thesis
- social media
- student interview
- student life
- University of Tartu
Tag Archives: culture
Professor of Ethnology Art Leete and folklorist Reet Hiiemäe explain where some of our everyday habits might come from and how some habits used to have a completely different meaning a few centuries ago than they do have now. Continue reading
Read the letter from prominent Russian performance artist Pyotr Pavlensky sent to Tartu students from a Moscow prison. Continue reading
Cognitive neurolinguist Professor Edna Andrews examines the links between languages and the brain, the benefits of multilingualism, and the role of semiotics. Continue reading