Today 380 years ago the opening ceremony of Academia Gustaviana, the glorious predecessor of the University of Tartu, was held. From that on and up to the present, the milestones in the history of our Alma Mater are presented on the timeline along with some visual clues.
Search this blog
Get our monthly newsletter:
- What is the true ancient Estonian food?
- Affective meaning-making: novel forms of community formation
- Re-thinking Ukraine – an experimental approach to studying perceptions of contested regions
- When the days and nights in Estonia are not long enough
- Lego Animation: My Personal Journey Through Leaf Angles
Tagsbest of biodiversity brain career Christmas contest culture Erasmus Estonia Estonian Estonians EU-Russia studies fashion food future genetics health history inspiration international international students interview IT Master''s memory museum PhD PhD thesis politics psychology religion research Russia semiotics startup student student interview student life Tartu technology Ukraine University of Tartu USA video winter