Search this blog
Get our monthly newsletter:
- Everyone’s nature conservation – what can you do?
- Becoming a Tartu student – becoming a globally minded student
- What is the true ancient Estonian food?
- Affective meaning-making: novel forms of community formation
- Re-thinking Ukraine – an experimental approach to studying perceptions of contested regions
Tagsbest of biodiversity brain career Christmas contest culture Erasmus Estonia Estonian Estonians EU-Russia studies fashion food future genetics health history inspiration international international students interview IT Master''s memory museum PhD PhD thesis politics psychology religion research Russia semiotics startup student student interview student life Tartu technology Ukraine University of Tartu USA video winter
Tag Archives: diagnosis
Every year, three to four newborns leave the hospital with a diagnosis for stroke. Rael Laugesaar, junior research fellow at the Department of Pediatrics explains that the reasons for strokes in children are still unknown but with regular rehabilitative care they are able to live a normal life. Continue reading