Search this blog
- Favour from Nigeria: I want to be a model for how you view my continent, my country, my race
- Why is Hong Kong protesting?
- Efe and Ege: What social isolation has taught us
- Moving to the country in the midst of the coronavirus crisis: Have cities reached their growth limit?
- How happy are international students at UT?
Get new posts once a month:
- best of
- EU-Russia studies
- international students
- PhD thesis
- social media
- student interview
- student life
- University of Tartu
Tag Archives: Estonian
Every nation and region has its own pride in the culinary field – such as a historically developed favorite or a trademark-status edible article. What would be the Estonians’ so-called “own” food? The first thing to come into most people’s … Continue reading
Young philosopher and poet Eduardo Torres shares his story of falling in love with Arvo Pärt and Estonia. Continue reading
If you take on the challenge to learn these Estonian phrases, then you are a language addict. Continue reading
Get to know famous Estonian author Kristiina Ehin through two of her beautiful poems. Continue reading
Research fellow Josep Soler-Carbonell interviewed Estonians and Russian-speakers to find out if English could evolve into Estonia’s lingua franca. Continue reading
Are you a language hacker? Try learning 10 difficult but fun Estonian words and phrases. Continue reading