Search this blog
- Favour from Nigeria: I want to be a model for how you view my continent, my country, my race
- Why is Hong Kong protesting?
- Efe and Ege: What social isolation has taught us
- Moving to the country in the midst of the coronavirus crisis: Have cities reached their growth limit?
- How happy are international students at UT?
Get new posts once a month:
- best of
- EU-Russia studies
- international students
- PhD thesis
- social media
- student interview
- student life
- University of Tartu
Tag Archives: philosophy
Young philosopher and poet Eduardo Torres shares his story of falling in love with Arvo Pärt and Estonia. Continue reading
Lisa Zorzato, a PhD student of philosophy, explores the relation between science and the truth. Continue reading
A Buddhist and researcher Chipamong Chowdhury discusses the nature and future of Buddhism, the relations of Buddhism and science, practical applications of Buddhism, and particularities of Buddhism in Estonia. Continue reading
Common understanding of man and the world needs serious involvement from philosophy. Philosopher Bruno Mölder discusses how philosophy of mind can assist in fixing our world view by combining improved folk psychology and corrected ideas from scientific research. Continue reading