Search this blog
- Favour from Nigeria: I want to be a model for how you view my continent, my country, my race
- Why is Hong Kong protesting?
- Efe and Ege: What social isolation has taught us
- Moving to the country in the midst of the coronavirus crisis: Have cities reached their growth limit?
- How happy are international students at UT?
Get new posts once a month:
- best of
- EU-Russia studies
- international students
- PhD thesis
- social media
- student interview
- student life
- University of Tartu
Tag Archives: EU-Russia studies
Piotr Jan Pietrzak, a master’s graduate of the University of Tartu, shares five lessons that he learned in Tartu. Continue reading
I talked the talk and walked the walk with my 2nd-semester well-spent. In this Estonian city of good thoughts, I gave my best shot to make every possible change happen across the continents. During the spring semester, I travelled to … Continue reading
Our recent graduate, Marina from Lithuania, explains why she chose to study in English. Continue reading
Meet Lena from Ukraine – her graduation story starts with almost arriving too late to Tartu. Continue reading