Search this blog
Get our monthly newsletter:
- Everyone’s nature conservation – what can you do?
- Becoming a Tartu student – becoming a globally minded student
- What is the true ancient Estonian food?
- Affective meaning-making: novel forms of community formation
- Re-thinking Ukraine – an experimental approach to studying perceptions of contested regions
Tagsbest of biodiversity brain career Christmas contest culture Erasmus Estonia Estonian Estonians EU-Russia studies fashion food future genetics health history inspiration international international students interview IT Master''s memory museum PhD PhD thesis politics psychology religion research Russia semiotics startup student student interview student life Tartu technology Ukraine University of Tartu USA video winter
Tag Archives: English
Our recent graduate, Marina from Lithuania, explains why she chose to study in English. Continue reading
Research fellow Josep Soler-Carbonell interviewed Estonians and Russian-speakers to find out if English could evolve into Estonia’s lingua franca. Continue reading
This infographic shows the number of international students at UT in 1993-2013, their areas of study and countries of origin. Continue reading