Search this blog
- Favour from Nigeria: I want to be a model for how you view my continent, my country, my race
- Why is Hong Kong protesting?
- Efe and Ege: What social isolation has taught us
- Moving to the country in the midst of the coronavirus crisis: Have cities reached their growth limit?
- How happy are international students at UT?
Get new posts once a month:
- best of
- EU-Russia studies
- international students
- PhD thesis
- social media
- student interview
- student life
- University of Tartu
Tag Archives: Astana
The adventures of Eveli, Head of International Marketing, continue… For Part I, look HERE. Day 5 – Bishkek, Kyrgystan (1) The flight leaves at 5 am, so we do not get much sleep. We make it to the hotel by … Continue reading
My name is Eveli; I work as Head of International Marketing at the University of Tartu and lead a team of international marketing specialists. We recruit international students to the university’s international bachelor’s and master’s programmes. I’ve often been told … Continue reading