Search this blog
Get our monthly newsletter:
- Everyone’s nature conservation – what can you do?
- Becoming a Tartu student – becoming a globally minded student
- What is the true ancient Estonian food?
- Affective meaning-making: novel forms of community formation
- Re-thinking Ukraine – an experimental approach to studying perceptions of contested regions
Tagsbest of biodiversity brain career Christmas contest culture Erasmus Estonia Estonian Estonians EU-Russia studies fashion food future genetics health history inspiration international international students interview IT Master''s memory museum PhD PhD thesis politics psychology religion research Russia semiotics startup student student interview student life Tartu technology Ukraine University of Tartu USA video winter
Tag Archives: TEDx
Triin Mahlakõiv, a co-organiser of the TEDxTartu conference on 10 November 2012, shares the most inspiring conference ideas in a wide range of fields from parachuting to stand-up comedy. Continue reading
Halliki Mullari shares the ideas and impressions from TEDxTartu in November 2011. Speeches varied from very concrete ideas on what you can do for your own health every day, to more complicated issues, like how to save the planet. Continue reading
This is a walk-through the TEDxTartu conference on 20 November, 2010. The main ideas presented by 9 invited speakers are summarized. Continue reading