Search this blog
- Favour from Nigeria: I want to be a model for how you view my continent, my country, my race
- Why is Hong Kong protesting?
- Efe and Ege: What social isolation has taught us
- Moving to the country in the midst of the coronavirus crisis: Have cities reached their growth limit?
- How happy are international students at UT?
Get new posts once a month:
- best of
- EU-Russia studies
- international students
- PhD thesis
- social media
- student interview
- student life
- University of Tartu
Tag Archives: exchange semester
Chloe from Nebraska looks back at her exchange semester in Tartu and shares her most vivid memories and encounters. Continue reading
This is an interview with Ekaterina Bogdanova from Voronezh State University in Russia. Ekaterina is on her exchange semester in Tartu in autumn 2012. Continue reading
Karin Pointner, who spent her Erasmus semester 2006/2007 in Tartu, won the first prize in the Erasmus-essay competition, organised by the Austrian agency for international mobility and cooperation in educaton, science and research in autumn 2011. Karin’s essay came best among 200 submissions and was read to 300 people on May 3 during the “25 Years of Erasmus” celebrations in Vienna. Continue reading