Search this blog
Get our monthly newsletter:
- Everyone’s nature conservation – what can you do?
- Becoming a Tartu student – becoming a globally minded student
- What is the true ancient Estonian food?
- Affective meaning-making: novel forms of community formation
- Re-thinking Ukraine – an experimental approach to studying perceptions of contested regions
Tagsbest of biodiversity brain career Christmas contest culture Erasmus Estonia Estonian Estonians EU-Russia studies fashion food future genetics health history inspiration international international students interview IT Master''s memory museum PhD PhD thesis politics psychology religion research Russia semiotics startup student student interview student life Tartu technology Ukraine University of Tartu USA video winter
Author Archives: Martin Noorkõiv
Is Estonia worth protecting? What is the student’s role in it? Read the thought-provoking speech that Martin Noorkõiv, the head of the University of Tartu Student Council, gave at the opening ceremony of the new school year. Continue reading
Martin A. Noorkõiv, the CEO of Domus Dorpatensis Foundation and a student of economics at the University of Tartu, suggests that the Estonian atheistic experiment might give a hint about the human spiritual needs and show the way for the rest of the world. Continue reading