Search this blog
- Favour from Nigeria: I want to be a model for how you view my continent, my country, my race
- Why is Hong Kong protesting?
- Efe and Ege: What social isolation has taught us
- Moving to the country in the midst of the coronavirus crisis: Have cities reached their growth limit?
- How happy are international students at UT?
Get new posts once a month:
- best of
- EU-Russia studies
- international students
- PhD thesis
- social media
- student interview
- student life
- University of Tartu
Author Archives: Karl Vetemaa
Estonian researchers have developed an innovative method of medical genetics that will enable non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) to be carried out soon in Estonia. NIPT is like an insurance policy, providing reliable genetic testing about fetal chromosomal health already at … Continue reading
On 14 March we celebrate Mother Tongue Day, which marks the birthday of Kristjan Jaak Peterson, one of the founding fathers of the Estonian poetic tradition. This day was first recognized as a national holiday in 1999. It is now … Continue reading
As many of you may or may not know, we had a UT Blog competition going on. We received six awesome blog posts from the most awesome students. They had the chance to write about anything they had a passion … Continue reading