Search this blog
- Favour from Nigeria: I want to be a model for how you view my continent, my country, my race
- Why is Hong Kong protesting?
- Efe and Ege: What social isolation has taught us
- Moving to the country in the midst of the coronavirus crisis: Have cities reached their growth limit?
- How happy are international students at UT?
Get new posts once a month:
- best of
- EU-Russia studies
- international students
- PhD thesis
- social media
- student interview
- student life
- University of Tartu
Category Archives: Medical sciences
The geaduate of the University of Tartu Rait Ratasepp describes the mental and physical efforts that are needed in order to be a successful ultra-athlete. Continue reading
Associate Professor in Family Medicine Marje Oona explains why we become ill and how can we protect ourselves from colds. Continue reading
A freshly defended PhD thesis outlines novel inhibitors of the cancer-inducing human papillomavirus. Continue reading
Tartu brain scientists discovered a genetic mutation that influences mental disorders and alcohol addiction. Continue reading
Scientists shed light on bacterial behaviour – essential knowledge for beating diseases. Continue reading