Search this blog
Get our monthly newsletter:
- Everyone’s nature conservation – what can you do?
- Becoming a Tartu student – becoming a globally minded student
- What is the true ancient Estonian food?
- Affective meaning-making: novel forms of community formation
- Re-thinking Ukraine – an experimental approach to studying perceptions of contested regions
Tagsbest of biodiversity brain career Christmas contest culture Erasmus Estonia Estonian Estonians EU-Russia studies fashion food future genetics health history inspiration international international students interview IT Master''s memory museum PhD PhD thesis politics psychology religion research Russia semiotics startup student student interview student life Tartu technology Ukraine University of Tartu USA video winter
Tag Archives: PhD
Human geographer Olle Järv shows how understanding personal mobility improves urban and transportation planning, and helps to identify social segregation. Continue reading
Ethnologist Ester Bardone explores how rural experiences become commodities that are staged and performed by tourism entrepreneurs, backed up by institutions and media. Continue reading
Read Ann Ideon’s story about an expedition to French Guiana, where she participated as a chef. Ann, a UT graduate in geography, has succeeded in combining her education with her passion for cooking. Continue reading